Germ Facts – Courtesy Domex
Image Courtesy : associatedcontent.com
DID YOU KNOW?
- It takes just 7 hours for one germ to multiply into a colony of millions.
- 189. The number of germ types that may inhabit your toilet.
- Up to 80 per cent of food poisoning cases are caused by germs inside your home.
- Every time you flush your toilet, you are helping germs to spread.
- More than 50 per cent of bacteria found in bathroom toilet originate from faeces.
- Ideal breeding grounds for germs are Toilet seats, Towels, Door knobs, flush handles etc.
- Even a toilet that is clean-looking can be a breeding ground for germs.
- Deadly germs like diphtheria can live on toilet surfaces for as many as 180 days.
- One square centimetre in a clean-looking toilet can be home to as many as several million germs.
So keep your toilets and bathroom extra clean. Use disinfectants on a regular basis.
More from my site
Short URL: http://aavaas.com/?p=1257