iPhone available now with EMI option from Airtel
Image Courtesy : Airtel India
Airtel has introduced an EMI option for all customers to purchase the iPhone. Now, you can buy the iPhone without having to pay the entire amount at one go. You can avail the EMI offer from any of the leading banks and pay the amount over a period of 12 months.
Here are the details:
Offer is available for VISA card holders of the following banks:
Please click on image above to enlarge.
- For instant EMI conversion ask the store manager where EMI option is available
- For SBI Card to convert your purchase into an EMI, call the credit card company after the transaction
- The EMI offer is at the sole discretion of the bank
- Charges are subject to revision from time to time
- SBI Card holders Call 39020202 or 1800 180 1290 (If calling from BSNL/MTNL line) within 10 days of
making your purchase
- Service Tax as applicable
* Conditions Apply. This facility is not applicable on ICICI Bank EMI card, Corporate card, Business card. Visit www.icicibank.com for detailed terms and conditions.
If any of you already have the iPhone, please leave your comments behind on the device.
More from my site
Short URL: http://aavaas.com/?p=1219