Kent Grand – Reverse Osmosis Water purifier – Cost & Details | India
Continuing over coverage on water purifiers for home, we are today featuring one model from Kent. This company was started in Noida in 1995. One of the first companies to bring out Reverse Osmosis based products for home, Kent has established itself as a strong player with office presence in Delhi, NCR, Mumbai and other major cities in India.
The model we are covering here is called “Grand”.
Image Courtesy : Kent India
Some of the features of this product are:
- Wall mounted with in-built water storage tank. No space wastage on or below the kitchen counter.
- Modern styling with elegant transparent cover to protect from dust and moisture.
- Purified water capacity of 15 litres/hour with a duty cycle of 75 litres/day.
8 litres water storage capacity with purified water available on demand , even during load shedding.
- Fully automatic with auto-start and auto-off.
Model : Kent Grand
Dimensions : L 425 W 265 H 510
Purified Water- Tank : 8 Litres
Purifying Capacity : 15 Litres/hour *
Duty Cycle : 75 Litres/day (Max)
Min. Water – Pressure : 0.3 Kg./cm square
Input Power : 220 V AC 50 Hz (100-300V)
Booster Pump : 24 V DC (1 No.)
Filter Cartridge : Sediments. Pre-Carbon UV chamber
RO Membrane : 1812 – 75 GPD(1 no.)
UV Tube : 11 W (1 no.)
Net Weight : 10.5 Kg.
Standard Warranty : 1 Year on Parts and Labour, 1 Year on RO Membrane, 6 months on filter cartridges
Price : Rs. 14,950/-
* – Purification capacity tested for raw water having TDS value of 750ppm at room temperature. This value may increase or decrease depending on the quality of raw water and temperature.
Company website is available here – > http://kent.co.in/products.htm
The FAQ page is still under construction.
More from my site
Short URL: http://aavaas.com/?p=584