Trash Masher – Cost & Minimum requirements for installation
The contents of this post are comments from our reader – Vinoth who got in touch with some vendors to fit the trash masher in his kitchen sink. Thanks Vinoth.
Image Courtesy: georgiamagazine.org
Minimum Installation Requirements
- Diameter of the sink opening should be 4 inches. (this can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer – of the trash masher. Mentioned here is for Hindware)
- An electric socket rated 5 Amps should be available below the kitchen sink.
- A switch to activate/deactivate the trash masher should be available near the sink.
- The trash masher has to be activated for about 20 seconds after washing of vessels is completed.
- According to the manufacturers the power consumption is trivial as it is operated only for a short span on time.
Cost of the trash masher varies (for hindware) from 4900 rupees to around 6900 rupees.
Contact details - Chennai Only
Vijay enterprises, Chennai.
Phone - 044-65170040, 044-65170041
Technician’s Mobile Number – (0)-98840-72564
Image compiled from Hindware’s website
Short URL: http://aavaas.com/?p=379