Diwali/Deepavali wishes to all
The festival of lights beckons us. Commonly known as Diwali or Deepavali, it brings the same vivid pictures to one’s mind. New clothes, sweets and good food at home, prayers and lots of fireworks. Celebrations starts tomorrow in some parts of India, and on Friday in others. We would like to wish all our readers a wonderful Deepavali. May this festival of light bring joy, wealth and health to all of you out there.
Image Courtesy : mayor.newham.gov.uk
Please ensure safety not only for your family members but to others as well during this festival. Our suggestions for you are:
- Use fireworks in a responsible manner.
- Keep curtains away from lamps and candles.
- Always have an adult supervise the fireworks session amongst children.
- Follow local rules and regulations and avoid loud fireworks after the stipulated hours. Make your neighbours feel comfortable.
- Take good care of your vehicles and make sure it is parked away from common fireworks scene.
We also would like to wish all our fellow Indians outside India on this joyous occasion.
More from my site
Short URL: http://aavaas.com/?p=291