Choosing the right Mattress
Today’s article is on “mattresses”.
Image Courtesy : answers.com
It is said that an average humans spends close to 33 % of their lives at sleep. With other factors such as a lazy siesta , or ailment , this only goes up.
So why is choosing the right mattress so important?
- The bed is the most important piece of furniture at home where people spend the majority of their time on.
- A bed is incomplete without a mattress. So right decision has to be made if you are purchasing one.
- More investment in the mattress is a better option than on the bed itself.
Some facts about mattresses:
- Different people have different requirements , so a single mattress cannot do justice to all customers.
- People who have some back-problems should consult with specialist before going for a mattress.
- Some criteria which a mattress should fulfill are cost, comfort, warranty, size.
- A bad mattress does a lot of harm to one’s back and usually people tend to have a bad start to the day if previous night’s sleep was not adequate.
The various types of mattresses are:
There are some special types like
> Water mattress
> Air mattress
We do not know how good these are for your back.
The following are the various brands of mattresses available in the India
(This is imported mattress from USA.)
Prices in India start from 3000 odd rupees to even 15000 rupees. There is a wide variety out there, so choose wisely.
We will cover more on these lines. This is just an introduction. Keep reading and sleep well informed !
More from my site
Short URL: http://aavaas.com/?p=272